Alpha Era Gold - Iced Bezel
4 easy payments of $100
It's your time!
The Alpha Era collection is a culmination of our 3-year journey to bring you prestigious, unparalleled timepieces. Alpha Era+ watches are crafted from the finest raw materials and assembled with a custom sweeping movement. You'll feel like an alpha when rocking the newest standard of watchmaking in its most timeless form.
- 18k Gold Plated
- Case Size:
- 42mm Diameter
- Case Thickness:
- 11mm (top of glass to bottom caseback)
- Gold Plated: Features GLD's Exclusive Sweeping Quartz Movement
- The first of its kind to feature a smooth and continuous movement with 5 moves per second. You'll see quickly that there is no ticking!
- 14k Solid Gold: GLD's Swiss Automatic Movement
- Top of the line Swiss-Made Automatic movement designed specifically for those of you ready to boss up and get a classic watch of a lifetime.
What is the difference between an automatic and quartz movement? Click here to see why we chose each of these movements.
- Water Resistance:
- 5 ATM
- Dial Options:
- Black Chrono, Green or Red
- Alpha Era + Black Chrono comes with 24 hours, date and week function.
- Steel Bracelet
- Graduating 25-22mm with band fully custom GLD quick-release lock
- ALL STONES ARE HAND-SET one-by-one, and are run through a strict 4-part inspection process to assure perfection.
- We use a unique setting method allowing all of the stones to fit perfectly together, meaning no empty space in between which provides the BEST overall look and shine. There are NO other watches on the market with this level of precision hand setting.
- The Fully Iced watches contain over 2500 hand set stones
- Bezel contains 30 3.8mm round cut stones
- 18k Gold Plated
- 14k Solid Gold (Features upgraded sapphire glass, GLD's upgraded Swiss automatic movement, free extended warranty, natural VS Diamonds and solid 14k gold)
- All Alpha Era Watches come standard with a 1-Year warranty
- A 2-Year warranty is available for purchase at the price of $99*
For complete warranty information, click here
How to remove links from your watch