Watch Warranty Information
Our limited warranty covers against defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase. A dated sales receipt must be included to show your product was purchased within the warranty period.
- The hands, dial and watch movement are the only components covered under this warranty.
- If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of the merchant.
This warranty does not cover:
- Battery, case, stones, strap, or bracelet.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
This FREE warranty is voided if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship. A 49 USD repair fee will be invoiced.
Extended Service Plan
The GLD Extended Service Plan (ESP) is an extension to the standard warranty which is already included with your watch purchase. This option will extend warranty coverage by one year, in addition to your original term of coverage. This warranty extension can only be added within 30 days of the original purchase date.
In addition to the standard policy, this warranty offers:
- (1) Additional year of coverage.
- 1-Time missing stone replacement.